• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom fanspeed profiles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
Ok guys I recently got a rheosmart 6 fan controller and its working very well. However, one of the main reasons that I pick it was for the PWM control of the fans on my radiators. I tried using speedfan and for whatever reason when I tried to adjust the speeds they just kept turning full blast.

So what tool can you use to make cpu temp based pwm profiles?

Ahh, I never knew it had a connection like that, very interesting!

Any settings to change the controller profile?

On my mobo I can redo the CPU header out profile, it's what I'm using for my pump. You should be able to do the same, possibly.

I dont believe this motehrboard has that ability. Ive poked around a bit and the only options I can find associated with it are AMD cool 'n quiet(currently enabled), fan speed control mode(auto, voltage, pwm) currently selected is PWM. and the same but for sys fan. Perhaps its cool n quiet thats causing my trouble.

Still Ill be looking for a software that I can setup temp based fanspeed profiles with shortly.

which motherboard is it? On my MIVE i'm using AI Suite II which has something called fan Xpert. This lets you set up a custom fan curve for controlling any of the PWM headers on the MOBO. Right now i have a custom curve running the PWM control of my MCP35x. Should work the same for the Rheosmart.

Its a gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2H socket FM1. Same board hokie reviewed for the A series launch.

Back