• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

d94's v2100 setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good Job, if your still having problems fitting the tubes, i had to heat my tubing and get some extra virgin olive oil and lubed the inside of the tubing/barb and push like hell. It evntually went on after a couple tries.

may be I see it wrong, but seems like your setup is pump -> rad -> gpu -> cpu -> back to pump?? I would try to route the cpu before the gpu, like pump -> rad -> cpu -> gpu -> back to pump....

again, I could be seeing it wrong....

p.s. is the top of the case has holes where you mount your rad?? or you cut it out?? can I see some pic??

LandShark said:
may be I see it wrong, but seems like your setup is pump -> rad -> gpu -> cpu -> back to pump?? I would try to route the cpu before the gpu, like pump -> rad -> cpu -> gpu -> back to pump....

again, I could be seeing it wrong....

p.s. is the top of the case has holes where you mount your rad?? or you cut it out?? can I see some pic??

It is CPU first, but not that matters too much. But D94, I use 7/16" too and boy was it hard putting them on the D5 but about 10x harder to put on my Maze4 GPU barbs. One trick is to put some dish soap in boiling water and dipping your tubing in that. It did wonders for my installation. (Might of even helped with breaking water tension too!)

Just don't want to see your sweet components drenched:)
Bryan d

i got 7/16" on my 1/2" barbs too... what you need to do is pinch the tubing shut so it creates an air pocket in about 1/2" of the tubing you are pushing down, and that helps it to slide on much easier. i used this method and got them on, no heating of tubing at all.

also, how did you mount your hard drives? i have the v2000 and i cant figure out how to get them to fit? there is like a 3/4 inch gap from side to side.

Back