• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den's new Mag II LE-$40 buys WHAT?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
doesnt look to great for a larger set-up, only 2.5m of head, but if you got a small set-up, aka gpu and 80mm or 120mm rad, might not be bad

EDIT- wait....just checkin out max head of other pumps and realized it pretty close to a fair amount of pumps, so it might not be too shabby

woha, comparing it to the DD CSP-Mag, which is $10 more, it outperforms or matches it in every area....

what is the stock flowrateon the ddc 12v and how much head?
The ddc is way more pricy I think I paid like 75 or so for mine....

I did a as much reserch into it as I could when I stated looking into what to do for my second loop, and from what I can tell it's actually a new version of the DD CSP-Mag, but in a more streamlined package.

For the price, I'm STILL tempted to get it, but as I am about to add my chiller, I really need a DDC+ insted for the main loop (putting the DDC into the second loop). I wonder if this would actually be quieter then a DDC...

Moto7451 said:
I like my bro's CSP-Mag. Next time I buy a pimp I'll probably get this one.

Lol sorry i just had to quote you after i read that. Didn't know you purchased pimps in your spare time :)

I saw the pump and was wondering the same thing. Did not look half bad.

Doesn't everyone buy pimps in their spare time...? :D

I'm really really curious about the noise this thing makes, because if it's anywhere near a DDC, this pimp just bought me.

natewildes said:
I'm really really curious about the noise this thing makes, because if it's anywhere near a DDC, this pimp just bought me.

I've heard that the CPS mag is quieter then the DDC somewhere, so if we're correct that this is based off that, then it should be better. who knows though.

Dang it... If I hadn't droped so much cash into rebuilding my comuter already I'd pick this up, but after sinking $600 into just a case, motherboard, powersupply (got a NICE one), and some randome WC equipment, I'd be all over this to test it. Unfortunatally, I cant justify it becuse I'm almost broke now and $40 more would get me a DDC+ to handle the main loop and the chiller all in one, and give me a DDC for the second loop...

On thing to remimber here: For the same price you can buy a Danner MAG3 and that thing performs almost as well as a D5. So, if you're looking that the low price insted of a small quiet pump, you may want to look else where.

One intresting note though.... You could put two of thse in series and get about the same head as a Laing DDC+, for the same price. I'd also guess it'd provide the same flow if you didnt mod the DDC. Hum...

Last edited:
Back