• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mATX Watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Herm... Well, Wonder of Wonders... The D4 fits! If the whine bothers me, I'll be grabbing a D5,(Or whatever Swiftech brands them as ;))

I've got the entire loop set up. THE unfortunate part is that I had to use 4(!!!) 90 degree joints. I'm not going for max coolage/flow, but I'm not terribly happy about having to use them. Hopefully this will accomplish what I set out for: a Silent, liquid cooled, tiny rig.

Did I mention I went completely 1/2" ID tubing? Yah :) Crazy man :) I've even got room for my SB Live 24 bit card :).

Now I just need to wait on my PSU to leak-test, and my new Digi cam for pics (It's pretty pimp, painted the entire interior a flat black :))

You shouldn't have to use any 90 degree bends in the X-Qpack. I would have gotten the Micro Fly, which is basically the same case, but 1" longer and it also has a 80mm intake up front. It also has 3 seperate panels vs the single shell of the X-Qpack. Having individual panels makes it much easier to work on. Here's pics of my latest SFF: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1087192

Alllright! It's all installed, and I'm getting ~42C Load on CPU and GPU. Darn pump is a whiner though, Dag nabbit,. I guess I'll have to get a D5 when I decide to take this rig down.

Gah! Run a 24 hour leak test, everythings cool. Leave for the weekend, come home on Monday and one of the barbs on my block is leaking. Not Cool (tm). Anyway, dried it all up, tightened the barb down(It was undertight... undertightened?) and am gonna wait till tomorrow to power it back up.

Back