• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dawn Power Wash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For those that have not tried it, that Dawn Powerwash is the last thing you will ever need to clean windows and mirrors in your home and auto...zero streaking and no residue.
I'll have to give it a try. Even if I 'windex' with newspaper or lint free rags, it still leaves a residue/streaks on the car window (non smoker). To get past that, after a windex, I wipe the window with rubbing alcohol (sprayed on the rag as to not get it on the dashboard).

LOL, good point.. ha! I'll pick up the freebies around town. I have a stash that mostly used for shipping fill, but double as window wipes, lol.

Use sparingly on a damp cloth and wipe off with another damp cloth followed by dry paper or microfiber towel. Stuff works great on stained tire sidewalls as well.

44 pin IDE to 40 pin IDE

44 pin IDE connector for 2.5 HHD/SSD
IDE40-2.jpg

40 pin ATAIDE (PATA)
IDE40.jpg

2.5 and 3.5 HHD SATA drives all have the same connector so no need for adapter but with PATA 2.5 and 3.5 drives you do 2.5 44 pin to 3.5 40 pin.

Oh,:) ok I just never herd of PATA before.
Way to make me feel old!

They were ribbon cables that connected the drives instead of the small SATA cables. You also had to deal with master/slave/primary/secondary/cable select jumper positions and such as well.

So much better nowadays

Way to make me feel old!

They were ribbon cables that connected the drives instead of the small SATA cables. You also had to deal with master/slave/primary/secondary/cable select jumper positions and such as well.

So much better nowadays
That was a long time ago.:ROFLMAO:

Back