• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deleting or recovering Windows PW?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylskee

Hello all,

I've got a little problem here and I was hoping someone could help me out. A co-worker has asked me to delete the windows password for her mother's computer. She makes crazy long passwords and changes it frequently, oh and she's in her 80s!!! :shock: Anyway, she cannot login to her computer now and I'm trying to delete the password and desperately trying not to have to re-install windows. I just tried Ophcrack and it could not crack the password, I was reading up a little more on it and it is way over my head! Is there any free or cheap software out there that will recover or delete a windows login password? The OS is Windows 7 Premium. Thanks for any guidance....... :thup:

EDIT: I also tried pc login now but I can't find a working .iso.

Sending you a private message with details on how to do this. This is borderline on what we can discuss on the forums, so I'm locking the thread to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back