• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED desktop screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Panoramic shot ;)
surround_20121107_01.JPG

After all that jumping up and down maybe this to relax with!

Attachments

• M4.jpg
    M4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 216
Here's a cap of my main browsing device. Asus TF300T w/ dock and mouse, running Android 4.2.1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-08-04-10-22.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-04-10-22.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 179
Maybe we need a bit of greenery to chill with after a long day! :cool: ;)

Attachments

• nordic_landscapes-1920x1080.jpg
    nordic_landscapes-1920x1080.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 174
Love yours EW!!

Im confused here... is this a thread for desktop screenshots(which show what is on your desktop and wallpaper) or wallpapers(without desktop stuff)? We have a wallpaper thread, no?

I know where you coming from on this ED but this on both of my screens, the left one is clear sometimes! And yeah it looks really nice thou. AJ. ;) :thup:

Love yours EW!!

Once the build I'm on is stable and fully supports the keyboard dock. I can move in, putting my favorite widgets in and such.
The way it is, Cyanagenmod 10.1 [Nightlies] is mostly stock. I use Apex with a Glass theme. The wallpaper is something out of my collection. (I don't recall where I got it, but seems like it is appropriate to a nightly build.)
The left side is stock Cronus. Right is a widget from System Tuner Pro (Glass background.)

Back