• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did my H100i die?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

10XTriplet

Disabled
When I run my CorsairLINK2 program, it does not show my PUMP RPM or my fans any longer..Shows CPU and video card temp.. Was working just a moment ago... Plus my LED on my cooler is out too... Fans are barley spinning

Did you check the connections to the block?

LOL, of course... Nothing has changed.. except its not working any longer...

Anyway to check to see if the pump is running..??

actually, my fans are not spinning... I have a push/pull setup and the other fans are driven by my fan controller..

touch it and listen to it, do you feel or hear any sound or vibration that my indicate the low power pump is running?

I think the pump died, but I have no way to tell, without taking the whole mobo out..

The config panel is blank..

I pulled it and used my power supply tester to turn on the PS so I could test the pump... Its working... The LED comes on for a second then shuts off..

That my friend might just be the understate of the day!

I do not think this is software related. My H100i no longer is seen by windows.. Communication is off the grid. LED's are dead, pump and fans are running @ low RPM, but are working..

So hook it up to direct control. See if it works. If so RMA it if you must. It is an AIO unit and this one has major issues with the USB/software.

direct control? lol, the fans are the only things connected to it..

Perhaps the USB header cable is not making full contact, do you have a different header you could connect it to.

Back