• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did my H100i die?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And the included fans are great! Helix120s PMW fans, the same ones I use for push n pull on my 120.3. They are better than the ones I used before (xigmatek led :blah:) and work just fine for $12 per. If you're not going to spend the money on a AP-15, those are the ones to get even over Corsair's fans imo. Radiator fans from a real water cooling company or radiator fans from a AIO? Well I think you guys get the point. :ty:

The 220 sounds good, I like PMW fans. I don't like the hassle of fan controllers, plug and play is what I like.

Last edited:
Ok...wait.. so the H100i is a POS? Should I return it for a refund? Corsair is pretty much sucking right now.. They have not returned my RMA request for my product.. Looking lke two thumbs down at the moment.. Very surprised..

It's not a POS, if you have it then use it. It performs very well, it's just only okay on the reliability front.

It's not a POS, if you have it then use it. It performs very well, it's just only okay on the reliability front.

Well I just bought it, and its not even a month old. The USB communications is dead.. I can't even update the firmware to fix it.. Pump and fans are on low..

I have an H100i and it has been working great for me, but I agree that there seems to be some reliability issues and if I was in the market for an AIO unit today I would probably spend the extra few bucks and get the 220.

The H100i has a squre pump... so that tells it right there..

I just submitted a RMA for the device with the egg... Corsair is MIA. what a pain in the butt..

Last edited:
I just received my new H100i from the egg on Friday. I was away all weekend. I will install it tonight and see how it goes...

I just received my new H100i from the egg on Friday. I was away all weekend. I will install it tonight and see how it goes...

Happy to hear you got your RMA finally replaced. You should be fine. Just make sure to follow the directions on corsair forums on installing the Link software as it can get tricky.

Happy to hear you got your RMA finally replaced. You should be fine. Just make sure to follow the directions on corsair forums on installing the Link software as it can get tricky.

Thanks... I never had a problem with installing the software.. That the easiest part..

I just bought a H100i for my new Haswell build. It seems to be fine so fare even tho its been six days.Does anyone have a suggestion on what to buy when it takes a dump.I like to be prepared.

I just bought a H100i for my new Haswell build. It seems to be fine so fare even tho its been six days.Does anyone have a suggestion on what to buy when it takes a dump.I like to be prepared.

If you're worried in case something goes bad and not having a PC for sometime, I'd grab a Hyper 212 as a backup. Its one of the top air coolers out there at a very reasonable price.

The funny thing is I'm in no rush to install it. I've been running C1E with my stock cooler and its been running fine @ stock speeds. Nothing I've been doing is requiring the H100i. Maybe I'll get around too it... I'm afraid to use it..

Back