• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did the Hardware Truck Arrive?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
got to test the VID on the chip a little bit tonight.. i have to call it quits at 1.1375v for the evening. i'm sure i can take it lower though! this chip is a peach so far :clap:! i don't think i'm going to bother with the clocks on the die until i get better cooling. it idles at 48*c with the stock fan + a 120mm on top of it.

testing the FSB, Memory, and Volts prior to subzero! i will worry about the CPU clocks when it's cold.

All your voltages will change under cold. Fsb limit too.

How does lowering the voltage help your sub zero endeavors?

Last edited:
All your voltages will change under cold. Fsb limit too.

How does lowering the voltage help your sub zero endeavors?

haven't had time to test it. LN2 can only work the weekends. this weekend is busy :bang head

Having some fun with one of my D9 sticks today! Figure I won't go cold until I can get dual channel! No point in going for points in 2D if I won't get them going single channel ya know..

Just waiting on a seller for some D9 Tracers! :thup:

UPDATE: setting up the Operating Systems. working on vista right now..

I hate setting up the OS :(! It is so boring!!

nah, don't be too quick to jump to conclusions :rofl:! I am just waiting an eBay ticket to close so I can get my money back. then its off to some D9 Dominators!

One thing after another with you! LOL! Just post when you are actually benching instead of teasing us (for months!). :rofl: :grouphug:

getting my drivers, and overclocking utilities installed today! feel free to post opinions on "in windows" clock tweaking utilities that you prefer. i am experimenting to find the one i like best! :)

aiming to go cold next weekend though! still in an eBay dispute, waiting for my money.

SetFSB and MemSet :thup:

You end up getting those Dominators?

yeah, payment pending. my paypal is withholding funds from me until this eBay dispute gets solved. this guy won't give me my money for the product i gave him.

nightelph is holding them for me though! thanks nightelph :)!

found my new favorite way of installing my operating systems to bench. got myself three Corsair Flash Voyagers. two for installing and one for the utilities and benchmarks. it goes quick, really quick! :clap: i don't even need a cd drive either! one less thing on my small benching desk :)!

that being said, i got my vista and xp os setup last night! waiting on my dominators now!

:thup:

Back