• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do K7 1100s o/c any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Where did you find a listing that includes AHL? The only ones I've ever seen, the closest is AHM (mobile Athlon). Months later, I haven't even seen or heard anything in response from AMD...

ASHHA is definitely a Thunderbird chip, although the stepping is a bit uncommon for a Tbird.
Here is somebody's empirical stepping list in order of overclockability. This is by trial-and-error and people's results, so it's approximate, only a guide.

Looking at the results of others, I've got to agree, I don't think it'll do too well. The good news is that it's ceramic packaging and a Tbird, so you can at least _try_ the pencil trick and see about unlocking the multipliers, no pit-filling or anything. I recommend something nice and heavy on the B side, like a 3B or 4B. Other than that, some _really_ good cooling would be in order for this thing.

Tried it yet, any news?

Where did you find a listing that includes AHL? The only ones I've ever seen, the closest is AHM (mobile Athlon).

I found it here . It seems to be a pretty comprehensive list, maybe not official but it seems accurate.

Back