• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do the Aorus Mobo's only have orange led's on board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

Everytime they show an Aorus mobo it has orange led's. I hate orange! Are they always orange or are they rgb? Thanks..

Certain boards (generally lower end models) are only Orange LED; B450M-A is like that. The ROG B450M-I is RGB however.

Neon, how do you like the board you're using? According to a video I watched on Hardware Unboxed channel the Aorus Master has the best VRM heatsinks and in turn temps. among 3 other z390 boards. With your 9900k and cooler what are the avg. heavy load temps?

Neon, how do you like the board you're using? According to a video I watched on Hardware Unboxed channel the Aorus Master has the best VRM heatsinks and in turn temps. among 3 other z390 boards. With your 9900k and cooler what are the avg. heavy load temps?

stress testing with cinebench:

5.0 1.35v was hitting 100*
4.8 1.3v and maxed at 92*
4.7 1.27v maxed at 85*
4.5 1.2v maxed around 75*

i running 4.7 24/7 atm and 70* is so far the max i've gotten in normal usage

i like the board a lot. previous to this i only used asrock boards so this was a test i guess, but i'm pretty happy with it.
bios is really good

Everytime they show an Aorus mobo it has orange led's. I hate orange! Are they always orange or are they rgb? Thanks..

All you needed to do was go to the Gigabyte website and look up the info there. It would have taken less time than asking such a question. They even have images of the motherboards with the LEDs changing colors on the DIMMS, I/O ports, motherboard, and chipset heatsinks.

Wowzas.....

It depends on the board, but, RGB.... the name itself says it can do more colors than orange. That's just their theme. But yeah takes 2 seconds to go see. Save us for something more advanced.:p

Do they have rgb. Gigabyte did the hold my beer when people started to go all rgb crazy. My Aorus x470 gaming 7 has way to much rgb. Under each nvme yup 3 rgb led's PCIE slots? 2 of them are rgb. RAM? Yup rgb slots to go with your rgb ram. Need more rgb? Got rgb headers. What rgb is not cool? Well then you got an rgbW header.

I fought RGB. But it was useless so i just went rgb everything. We need an rgb benchmark. How much of the visible spectrum your system can cover and how fast it can cover it. And how fast it can go from Red to Violet. A benchmark that actually matters.

I remember debating installing a cold cathode in my system, and the joy at having blue LED 80mm fans installed and a little glow under the front of my PC. People don't know what they have lol. I enjoy having some RGB lighting in my case, and I even added an LED strip behind my res. I just leave it on one color, I don't care for the "RGB puke" color changing modes.

Back