• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

do you guys/gals noticed this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BruceUSA

I am often purchased stuffs from Amazon and I am often lurking at Neweggs, and compared prices for PC stuffs that I know I am gonna buy it. I came across this guy or girl go by this name (NA) everything or anything that I look at that will have a products reviewed by him. This is driving me nuts because I am thinking that is no freaking way that he has bought every products that Neweggs sells. Just not possible. I felt that he is doing a disservice to the potential buyers by made fake products review and often made multiple reviews in the same product and contradicting himself. This poor man must has nothing better in life. Do you guys notice this man.

Not sure if this is a serious post, but that's when someone doesn't enter a name. "Non applicable" Just like Anonymous.

Back