• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doom 3 movie?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If the rock is ganan be in this movie that would kick a$$, he did such a good job in Cron of riddick i think he would do a even better job on Doom3.

And whats even better is that the movie is said to be out on the 5th of August thats my Bday !!! :clap:

I hope the role if he is playing sarge isnt ganna be small like on the game cuss in the game he didnt do anything cept talk to on the com syste mand become all mutated at the end

CandymanCan said:
If the rock is ganan be in this movie that would kick a$$, he did such a good job in Cron of riddick i think he would do a even better job on Doom3.

And whats even better is that the movie is said to be out on the 5th of August thats my Bday !!! :clap:

the rock was never in chronicles of riddick, that was vin diesel. i hate both of them anyway.

A movie of D3....

It could be cool. but god, i hope the rock is NOT in this movie. If he is, than the entire movie will revolve around HIM, and not the story or action..

Vin Diesel could do a much better job than the rock, but i'm getting tired of seeing him to, Vin is just WAY over hyped. all he has is a friggin huge body, and a deep rhaspy voice.

the movie might be worth seeing, but i don't think it will be the next giant blockbuster...at all. The movie might break even on profits, but nothing like the titanic ( which still sucked )

i'm just tired of all these Video game movies. they miss out on to many crucial details, the get the biggest faces in hollywood, to lure people into seeing a movie, that is only Sub-par.

I think i'll sit back, and Wait for Final Fantasy:Advent Children to come out.

Nah... I heard originally that they were going to cast the Rock as the space marine in the game... but they decided against it and cast the actor who played Eomer in the LOTR trilogy instead.

The only good movie with the Rock in it was the remake of _walking talk_, but that movie was ONLY good because of the 4x4 in it, which was absolutely awesome.

YellowDart said:
Nah... I heard originally that they were going to cast the Rock as the space marine in the game... but they decided against it and cast the actor who played Eomer in the LOTR trilogy instead.

Cool.... I like Karl Urben..... should be o.k. with a relative unknown actor.... he's good though. What studio house is doing the movie?

CandymanCan said:

Gannon was in Zelda.

Unless you're thinking of someone else.

Back