• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Drivers for HP dv5000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lucas21

Registered
Long story short I get a computer in that the owner tried to reformat but didn't know what they were doing. HP Pavilion dv5000, Core Duo, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD, XP Pro. I got XP freshly installed but now it needs some drivers. I was able to get the graphics and wired ethernet port working but no dice on the other ones as I'm not familiar with the hardware that it has to know what to install (neither is the owner). HP's website has been of little help. Neither was Belarc Advisor. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Lucas

Thanks man, I had been typing in the serial number instead of the model number. But there's still a few I can't get figured out. I've tried every driver on there that makes sense. A number of them say they are not valid .exe files. Here's what I'm dealing with yet:

1698.jpg

1699.jpg

*EDIT* FYI The numbers covered up by the cursor in the bottom picture are " &0 ".

Thanks,
Lucas

Back