• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

drivers??????????????whats better?????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Catalyst drivers -- they are the current drivers supported by ATI. And they have cool options in the display properties.

toadmaster1 said:

i advise you not to make posts with stuff like bump, or lol, or something plain and simply small. The moderators here are very very strict, and us members hunt for stuff like this. If a moderator would see that, he would reset all your posts back to 0. I'm just advising you. Read the forum guide here, it's very important that you do so. Incase you don't get this, i'll also send you a pm.

Forum Guide

Please note, i'm not telling you this to be a jerk. I want your oc forum experience to be wonderful and enjoyable, therefore i don't want your posts to get reset, so i'm just looking out for ya. Happy forum browsing :).

Oh ya, 1 more thing
Welcome To The Forums!!!!!!!

Last edited:
toadmaster1 said:
catalyst drivers or omega drivers hmmmmmm??????????which do i choose??any comparison checks????:burn: :D

Best thing with drivers is: Try it out by yourself!!! Every driver reacts in other ways to other system specs!

I can tell just about NVidia but it should be the same with the other stuff: For some NVidia guys the 29.60s are the best and I got much better results with the 29.80s ... -> So check out the different drivers yourself!

EDIT: We all are able to understand questions without a thousand qmarks!

toadmaster1 said:
i didnt read till after i did again wont happen anymre:cool:

k, good. As long as you're willing to follow the rules, it's all good.

Welcome To the Forums!!!!!!!!!!

Back