• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EEK! Check this "modded" case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I.M.O.G. said:
i made holes like that once in my case for more airflow... didnt want to bother with getting out my dremel so i just popped some buckshot in the huntin' rifle and took the case in the backyard... sure p*ssed off the neighbors though. :rolleyes:

Since when does buckshot go in a rifle?:D

Crazy Jayhawk said:
Auction ended with no bids. :D

*sighs with relief* thank goodness no one b ought it lol...

I would like to note that I made better fan holes with my little case nibbler thingy (but my hands hurt for days :p )

Well I guess the real looser is the guy that made that thing, listing fee and such based on the listing price... HA HA,, that'll teach 'im.

OMG a friend of mine bought that same case from this guy 4 months ago even though i told him i could do a better job

SpyderMatrix said:
OMG a friend of mine bought that same case from this guy 4 months ago even though i told him i could do a better job

You know the current owner of this POS? Im sorry dude.

BoB NaPaLm said:
NSPCCCUO = National Society for the Protection of Computer Cases from Crazy Untalented Overclockers
So what would the dues be for a group like that.... There are some of us that have mods gone bad hidden in our closet.

Nice.. :rolleyes: ...
..Just put the dremel down and step away from the case...

"you have the right to remain dremelless, anthing you dremel can and will be used against you in this forum of modders"

This is it, ladies and gentlemen. Hours of hard work and many components later, we have the case where your precious componets will NOT get hot and the case will NOT sound like an vacuum cleaner. ummmmm yea i think my 5 year old kid could do better with a skil saw lol hahahaha hard work huh looks like he/she/oaf took some m80's and a few sticks of dyomite on that case sheeeeeeeh think we should all find him and use a hols saw on his skullto show him how to make round holes and not destroy a case and give the oaf a labotomy

Is it me, or does this look melted?

ick.jpg

(That was on one of the pics) I swear! It looks melted!

And ya know what? He hasn't gotten a negative or even neutral comment!!! :eek:

I haven't even modded my case yet, and i bet i could do a better job! Without a dremel!! !!!!

this is what i would do with the case:

tombstone.jpg

How could someone EVER but their name on a piece of work like that! I'd be ashamed of myself to say I made a.... thing... like that!

Back