• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK Predator (EK-XLC) promo video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
New promo vid:

Whatcha think?

That is a pretty impressive piece of hardware. If you were to compete between that and a Swiftech or XSPC, I'd say EK wins. I think all the companies give you a nice rad, great WB and pumps but what they lack are tubing and fans which I believe EK win's as far as fans go on that end. Imagine if Swiftech or XSPC were including AP-15s with their rads. I will say thought I'm not sure or a big fan on high FPI rads, granted they might shed a few more degrees as opposed to a low FPI one. Would love to see a water cooling engineering expert of the type to put this AIO to the test.

I like EK Blocks......Don't like the rest of it.

For an AIO is its one of the newer higher tech versions so it should be better, but I like being able to pick and choose what parts I want from who.
And once you start crossing into $200-$300 for AIO? I think you should at building your own set up.

Back