• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK® is releasing an RGB water block for NVIDIA® GeForce® Founders Edition based

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
EK® the Slovenia-based premium PC liquid cooling gear manufacturer is expanding its RGB portfolio by releasing the EK-FC GeForce GTX FE RGB water block that is compatible with multiple reference design Founders Edition NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti, Titan X Pascal and Titan Xp based graphics cards. As known from before, the FE labeled GPU blocks .come as a replacement to the old GeForce GTX 10×0 / TITAN X Series of water blocks.

P-0086_EKint_EK-FC_GeForce_GTX_FE_RGB_FrontLED_B_TL.FNL_.jpg

Source

This has been long awaited. Glad to finally see something like this. Hopefully we'll be seeing more products like this in the future with a larger compatibility list.

Nice looking water block, it's a shame for most of us with towers you don't even see that side of the block once the tower is standing back up, but at least the underneath would be lighted. I wonder if they'll ever release a lighted backplate?

They did this for vega blocks too.;)

Id imagine these to look best with the gpu vertically oriented.

Ill pass on rgb backplates. :p

I don't mind RGB at all. Actually I like it only when I have full control of it. lol

Back