• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eve-online, Galaxies or Planetside?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Perre

I'm wondering about the pros and cons concerning these games?

I was thinking about getting Eve-online, but I decided to listen to others opinions first...

what shall I buy??? :)

It depends on what you like. I would go with SWG but thats me, i love it. Planetside got old to me fast. EVE never really did it for me. It looked good and was kinda fun flying around and stuff, but the balance and 0 content made me leave it.

what about World of Warcraft? Heard that this is going to be a breat game...

Planetside is rotting dog crap and should have never been released in the state its in. Galaxies is ok i guess but its everquest with a star wars theme. ive never played eve-online so i cant tell you how that is.

madcow235 said:
Planetside is rotting dog crap and should have never been released in the state its in. Galaxies is ok i guess but its everquest with a star wars theme. ive never played eve-online so i cant tell you how that is.

planetside is a good game, its just a slower paced fps

SWG, is not everquest with a star wars theme
swg is alot better than eq

Back