• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

External Watercooling Recommendations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol ya that was wicked looking. if i had the money and my rad setup in another room i would run 9 of those delta's lol.

It turns out Sanyo Denki has a counter rotating fan similar to the GFB's. I just saw a post about them not too long ago. I will see if I can find the specs. They are rated at something like 300 CFM!:eek:

Edit:
I just ordered this San Ace 9CR1212P0G03 from newark, which is a compound 120 x 76 mm fan made by Sanyo Denki. I just thought the Delta GFB models were bad-***, but I can't wait to get this screamer. Here's the specs on it:

Rated voltage: - 12v, operating voltage - 10.8-13.2 v
Rated current: - 7.2 amps, 86.4 watts :drool:
Rated airflow: - 8.5 m³/min, 300 cfm :eek:
Rated pressure: - 480 Pa, 1.93 inches H²O :shock:
Noise: - 70 dB(A) :-/

The one I ordered is also a PWM fan too, not that there is a mobo around that could control that beast. I went with the PWM version for a few bucks more since I know it has rpm sensing too.Here's the Sanyo Denki spec page on it: Linky

:drool:

Last edited:
It turns out Sanyo Denki has a counter rotating fan similar to the GFB's. I just saw a post about them not too long ago. I will see if I can find the specs. They are rated at something like 300 CFM!:eek:

Edit:

:drool:

Yes, they are actually rated precisely 300CFM
http://db.sanyodenki.co.jp/product_db_e/coolingfan/dcfan/dc_fan_detail.php?master_id=2606

I own two Sanyos 172x172x51mm @ 230CFM (each)
http://db.sanyodenki.co.jp/product_db_e/coolingfan/dcfan/dc_fan_detail.php?master_id=2560

They are capable of delivering enough torque that they hover if layed down ... you have to hold them firmly in ANY case when you start them up otherwise they go spinning all over the place! :)

Regards.

Last edited:
Back