• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Hardware Sale Heads-Up (Not for Discussion)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is frowned upon, please let me know. But I could use some help in finding another 6174 for my 4P system. If you guys happen to find a good deal on one, please forward it to me. Thanks! I am hoping to pay as close to $400 as possible, but could stretch a little more if necessary.

Going to be upgrading my 6174's soon. I have three available, selling at $450 each, or I could be persuaded to do a package deal for a little less. I will post a classifieds ad if required, but the only people who will be interested are those in here for folding. LMK.

Yes, it is required. This thread is for heads-up and links, not for direct sales. Please create a thread for sale in the classifieds. It is perfectly fine to limit those who can purchase in your thread (i.e. - These are only for sale to someone folding for team 32. ...or something like that.) Thanks.

Going to be upgrading my 6174's soon. I have three available, selling at $450 each, or I could be persuaded to do a package deal for a little less. I will post a classifieds ad if required, but the only people who will be interested are those in here for folding. LMK.

If you sell it here that would be a requirement, yes. I have come to terms privately in the past and always put a FS post and list it as sale pending to whoever I was working with via PM. ;)

lol if anyone wondered if greens monitored this thread, there's your answer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back