• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan Controller for 8 fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoobModder

Registered
I have a Corsair 900d. For now I'm running a H115i eventually will build a loop. I have the 3 intake fans, 1 exhaust, and 3 bottom panel fans. I want to control them all and I currently have a Nzxt Senty Mix 2 however with this new case and fans it provides power to them all but I can't control them at all. I'm not sure if its the fans or the controller itself so I'm looking at possibly replacing it or buying another one. If I were to replace it with something else what would you recommend. I've looked at alot of reviews and forums but can't decide what would be best. I saw the Nzxt Sentry 3 but the one I have now already has 30w per channel.

Well, you want to figure out what the issue is. Give us more details on the Controller, fans and what your budget would be.

If you're looking to build a custom loop, especially in a 900D, that could play a role in the type of controller you'd want to look for.

Back