• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fans the hard decision

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I seen knock offs from time to time. Swiftech has some I know that.. I don't even remember the last time I seen a real one.
I use Yate Loons and noctua fans myself.

I read this and thought "I do not remember posting that." :confused:

I almost swore off drinking. More. :rofl:

I am here to serve mankind. :p

I think it's someone else that has been..........:beer:
5424.jpg
I thought I had captured my image using a camera right off the screen and that's what I found spooky. I must have given up due to the difficulty of capturing an LCD image on a digital camera. I can find the same image using Google.

Edit: Apologies to the OP and the rest for the thread drift. ;)

I think it's someone else that has been..........:beer:

This is directed at me. And yep, GTX, you is right again. I'm not drinking now. Yet. I'm making a nice dinner for my wife and then a movie. Then the game is on!

HankB, they do make something for your hat size problem, but it's complicated.

I like the almost comment HankB.

So as is always the case , when I had the extra $ to order my fans they are OOS of the darkzone GT 120mm PWM fans =( .

Well the 2200rpm version @ least . Might have to get the 1850 instead .

Sure GTX. I am close enuff to tossing the stuff in the pan, the ice is in the glass. Home made Salisbury steak with mushrooms, gravy and noodles. And a veggie. Gotta stay healthy with my jack and ice!

65lbs of pork butt a few months ago.

7 butts.JPG

Sure GTX. I am close enuff to tossing the stuff in the pan, the ice is in the glass. Home made Salisbury steak with mushrooms, gravy and noodles. And a veggie. Gotta stay healthy with my jack and ice!

65lbs of pork butt a few months ago.

View attachment 175776

You're in the wrong thread Con! :p This is the thread you want to post that delish image.

Back