• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Far Cry 4 - Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am using Memtest86 v 6.0. Bootable in USB. http://www.memtest86.com/download.htm
Is this correct version?
And yes i get that random errors on stock settings. if I run memtest and get an multiple errors within a minute. Then run memtest the next night with the same ram, and run error free for 12+ hours.

Guys. I resolved issue with TDR crash in FC4. I bought new memory set. Now its working no crashes ok with 350.12 WHQL drivers.:)
My previous memory set was giving random errors in memtest so i am thinking thats why i had tdr crashes.

I bought that one:
HyperX 2x4GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM Plug n Play (KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G)

Little update. TDR crash with FC64.dll is back even with new rams. 5 days i was testing without single crash. Today TDR's back even with new ram. So all of my hope that was ram issue is gone. Now with new ram the same TDR crashing.
Card is Asus Strix 980 and my previous rams was 2x4gb corsair vengeance 1333mhz , new ram are Kingston Hyperx 2x4gb 1600mhz 1.5v.

And till today i get my first TDR crash with new rams:( App stopped, FC64.dll, and minidump file in watchdog folder reporting that nvldkmm crashed. Is my pc not stable or is this a game issue ?
I am using 350.12 WHQL.

Psu is COrsair 750 RM and cpu on stock 4790k. So that was not ram. On new rams TDR crashing back.But 5 days i was dont get single crash. Strange, huh, but why TDR started today ?!Anyway, issue is still on my pc on Far Cry 4. EHhh :( <sad>

Back