• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Faulty F5 BIOS Update For Ryzen Gigabyte X370 motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haste makes waste. The motherboard companies have been scrambling from the get go to fix the compatibility problems with high speed RAM and so have been cranking out new bios versions right and left.

Gigabyte is known of making such mistakes because they release a lot of motherboards just after premiere and later they don't focus on all of them and proper tests. Other thing is that all care more about Intel motherboards.
Somehow ASRock or recently ASUS are not making mistakes like that or they simply don't release products without proper tests. I also haven't seen issues like that in MSI motherboards in last ~3 years.
Of course there are some issues with various motherboards but most brands don't really have issues like Gigabyte. This one is related to BIOS release so at least it's not hardware issue like some other models had in the past.
Some years ago I was recommending Gigabyte but now I just don't trust them.

Back