• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

final build complete! pics of course..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haste266 said:
thanks for the comments guys.
i just got in 5 triple blade hi speed delta fans in yesterday(141cfm at full blast).
do you think i should go with black cable sleeving on the fans instead of the green?
EFB1212SHE model?? If so you are in for some fun, place one on the table standing up and fire it up using a jumped PSU or something and look how its down 0-60 in 3.2 secs. :)
Don't forget some earplugs.

P.S
Black sleeve.

Flip-Mode said:
EFB1212SHE model?? If so you are in for some fun, place one on the table standing up and fire it up using a jumped PSU or something and look how its down 0-60 in 3.2 secs. :)
Don't forget some earplugs.

P.S
Black sleeve.

EFB1212SHE model... :)
hehe. yeah i plugged one in last night and man did it move some air. should be fun at my next lan party when i crank them all up to full blast. :eek:
i tested them at 7v and it was fairly quiet. might be a little different when its installed against a rad though.

i had to order some 3 pin connectors and pins because they came with molex adapters and an rpm sensor...i hope to get them installed next monday or tuesday.

Haste266 said:
EFB1212SHE model... :)
hehe. yeah i plugged one in last night and man did it move some air. should be fun at my next lan party when i crank them all up to full blast. :eek:
i tested them at 7v and it was fairly quiet. might be a little different when its installed against a rad though.

i had to order some 3 pin connectors and pins because they came with molex adapters and an rpm sensor...i hope to get them installed next monday or tuesday.
WOOT? It didn't travel around the table???
Mine was pushing itself.

Flip-Mode said:
WOOT? It didn't travel around the table???
Mine was pushing itself.

LOL!
i just held it in my hand. i'll have to try your suggestion tonight when i get home!

Haste nice job - looks awesome. Hope mine comes out half as nice!! How long did that take to lay out and install?

Just a Quick question.. It's not about your PC.. it's about that monitor..
Is that a Sony GDMFW900?
I'm debating whether or not I should look for one for myself.. :)

OkydOky said:
Is that a Sony GDMFW900?

Its a HP monitor, im not sure which model tho.

adam that is not an HP monitor, it just has their OEM badge on it. Thanks again for all your awesome help bro.

Nice setup man, I envy your wiring. At least inside your case ;) Nah, I cant make fun, my wiriing crap around my desk is much worse

How is that Swifttech MCRES-MICRO? Giving you any troubles? Ive got my eye on that res for my first loop.

OkydOky said:
Is that a Sony GDMFW900?

yeah, its a fw900 monitor
i got it from www.azatek.com
very nice monitor and i wouldnt trade it for anything

Hellac said:
Haste nice job - looks awesome. Hope mine comes out half as nice!! How long did that take to lay out and install?

thanks!

well, i was waiting for my waterblock when i worked on my case so i didnt really look at the time to see how long it took me.
i would say just a couple evenings of working on it after getting home from work.
it was less work than i expected. im guessing previous experience on sleeving a psu helped me a lot though. it took me about half the time to sleeve my psu compared to the first.

Back