• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

final build complete! pics of course..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
good job with the setup. did you have to do any serious modding with that thermaltake armor case? I'm trying to upgrade to full tower and i'm thinking about gettiong the one u have.

again NICE JOB!

PennyBag said:
good job with the setup. did you have to do any serious modding with that thermaltake armor case? I'm trying to upgrade to full tower and i'm thinking about gettiong the one u have.

again NICE JOB!

thanks again! 8)
only thing i did to help hide the wiring was cut these couple things in the motherboard tray.
used a cutting wheel attached to a grinder for the slot and a 1" holesaw for the other cut.

the rad on top of course required some modding just like any other case would to be mounted like this.
i opted to cut the rear fan grills out but it doesnt have to be done.

awesome rig man! I was looking at it and I was like "Oh! Nice WC setup!", but then I saw the "at night" picture and I was more like "WTH! Nice!"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Back