• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firefox settings keep resetting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TalRW

My firefox settings keep reverting back to their default settings, I dunno it happens maybe every day to every 2 days. I tried searching around but it didn't find anything. Anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

default u mean its del all your bookmarks.. and it looks like u just did a clean reinstall of fire fox??

u do got firefox 9.3? also it can be caused by your overclock. is it 24 prime stable?

I don't lose my bookmarks, all my settings go back to just the default like a fresh install though. I'm not sure if my system is prime 95 stable but it happens even when I back down to stock settings.

if you set both firefox and IE to set themselves as default browser everytime they start, then firefox will always set itself to default settings everytime it starts ... just uncheck that option in firefox and you should be set :)

Back