• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

for all you Antec 900 haters. =D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
very niiiiice, how's the dust treating you? :p
i took out all my fans. got sick of the colour and dust build up...but gotta say, i loved the cooling :thup:

Dust, not a prob I just take it out to the garage and blow it out with a air hose once a month.lol when gaming she runs nice and cool :thup::rock:

Dust, not a prob I just take it out to the garage and blow it out with a air hose once a month.lol when gaming she runs nice and cool :thup::rock:

:thup: smart idea lol.
i needa get myself one of those. how about the lights? mine used to look exactly like yours, except the side panel fan was another Antec Blue fan. how long have you had the case for?
i ended up getting sick of the brightness and colourfulness of my whole case and just yanked them all out. only got 1 blue fan in there left :santa:

:thup: smart idea lol.
i needa get myself one of those. how about the lights? mine used to look exactly like yours, except the side panel fan was another Antec Blue fan. how long have you had the case for?
i ended up getting sick of the brightness and colourfulness of my whole case and just yanked them all out. only got 1 blue fan in there left :santa:

lol,I have it for about a year and the lights are cold cathode in the case and in the front top bay is a sunbeam fan controller so if the lights or fans bother me I just turn them down or off:thup: But my main rig (see sig) is here:beer: IMG_0403.jpg IMG_0443.jpg

whoa man nice...that setup looks hardcore...especially that 2nd picture. those blue fans make the top half of your computer look icy cold and the bottom half steaming hot...or maybe it's just the camera lol
and is it just me...or does the Megahalems look like transformers?

whoa man nice...that setup looks hardcore...especially that 2nd picture. those blue fans make the top half of your computer look icy cold and the bottom half steaming hot...or maybe it's just the camera lol
and is it just me...or does the Megahalems look like transformers?

LOL, I call him Megatron! IMG_0452.jpg

I thought that also but didn't want to seem like I was crazy, so I didn't say anything.
what's wrong with saying it looks like Transformers? :p
it really does to me haha. Techjesse's spot on. there's a mini Megatron in that case lol.

it's the little design on the top of the heatsink that makes it appear that way. if they didn't decorate it and just left it blank it'd look pretty sweet.

Back