• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For all you french speakers out here....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sjaak said:
''hey, how are you enjoying your holiday? it's quiet over here but i hope that may change when you return. see you in a bit!

Is what i'd like to see in french :)

¨Salut, comment te plaissent tes vacances? C'est tranquille ici, mais j'espérè que ça change quand tu viennes.¨

I'm 90% sure that doesn't have any errors, but it's holidays. If you'd asked on the last week of school, I'd know for sure.

BTW, Tekko-

"Salut! J'espère que tu profites de tes vacances! C'est bien tranquille ici, mais j'en suis sûr que tous va changer avec ton retour. À bientôt!"

Shouldn't it be ¨tout¨, since tous afaik is a pronoun that can't be used by itself.. (tous le hommes, toutes les choses)

dan

Tekko said:
well it is considered by the international french community that french(France) have gethoed there own language, aside from there own not many people can understand then...

Very true, I'm an English Quebeccer but I speak probably 90% french at work and I go home and watch something on TV from france and I'm like WTF?

Its not only french that does that though, English varies a lot depending on location, and I'm sure other languages do the same.

Back