• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

French Twister Bong

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

poisonkiller

Registered
i need help

hi iam POISONKILLER

iam from south of france
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR PESPI
or other person who build a twister bong like him

i build a twister like you ... no not like your is beautifull ... mine is :(

look here in the twister bong section http://membres.lycos.fr/warlockpk/

but i have a problem ........

if i speak in celcius degree i have an ambiant temperature at 20°C and my bong goes to 28°C.

this is when i have my pump inside the bong...

now i remove the pump and put a fan on

i have ambiant temp 17°C
water temp 20°C

my bong is not plug to my watercooling

can you explain me why i have these temp ...

and can you send me all your picture of your bong to [email protected]

thanks

sorry to tell u that pepsi is gone. we dont know what happened to him, but gl wit the twister bong and there may be somebong users here that can help u anyway. but welcome to the forums...

thanks to your welcome...

i speak about pepsi because his bong was a super star on french forum...

but i know some other peple use this twister and i want to have a lot of picture and explaination about the system because i don't have water temp behind air temp

yes but i have a bad english and i need simple explanation
because read a thread with 20 pages was an hell for me

c okay pour certaine personne mais pas forcement pour celle que je veux toucher...

donc j'essai de parler en anglais mais bon un traducteur ne me ferai pas de mal

tiens ya 6 ans g visité ta ville c trop bo

ok i will try to explain, but i am tired so i may just ramble (even more then usual)

the reason the temprature dropps when you remove the pump from the bong is because the heat from the pump is going into the water around it.

when you put the fan on the temprature will drop even more becuase the air flow is forcing water molecules to leave the water dropplets - forced evaporation.

does this help or have i missed the question?

no my fan is not on the top of the bong

i remove the pump inside the bong

now the pump is separate by plexyglass and it was on air temp
and i put a fan to avoid burning of my pump...

at the first step my pump heat up water ... now i don't understand why i can't go down below ambiant temp

hey, thats pretty sweet, someone else beat me too it, oh well, congrats:)
i know the problem, your missing the evaporation chamber, and the pump outside of it would also help a ton

ok reason for evaporation chamber, well itll evaporate, i suggest you make it at least 1 foot, by that i mean 1 foot from bottom of twister to the top of the water level

what size pump do you have spinning that?

Get in touch with Digrr - he visits here... anyways, he was the guy who helped Pepsi build his bong. Very smart guy, should be able to help you out. :)

my pump is a 4000 litre per hour

and where i have to put the evaporator chamber??? i don't understand so much...

can you speak a english for kids please LOL

in france we learn kid english LOL or its me who don't want to learn english --- don't know ---

if some canadian guys can translate who they want explain to me!!! thanks before answering....

ok

what i am trying to say is that the water does not evaporate out of the twister, it evaporates out of the spray it leaves
so waht you need is a section for the twister and a section for the evaporation and the resevore
i have a pic on my computer that i will post when i get back on it in an hr or so

alrite, heres my plans for my twister that i wanna make

twister.jpg

okay i see it before on the pepsi topic.

but the pepsi twister is not like that why did he have 10°C below ambiant temp...

twister.jpg

you see that ring about 3/4 of the way down the twister?
that's a plexiglass platform with a hole in the middle, the area below that is the evaporation chamber. the water is cooled as air rushes by the twister, and as the water falls from the hole. this explain it a little better?

me from canada....

vous voyez cet anneau environ 3/4 de la manière en bas du twister? c'est une plateforme de plexiglass avec un trou au milieu, le secteur au-dessous du ce est-il la chambre d'évaporation que l'eau est refroidie pendant que l'air se précipite par le twister, et pendant que l'eau tombe du trou ceci l'expliquent mieux?

well actually i just used altavista, lol

TheGhengisKhan said:
lmao, you just translated a copy/paste of what I typed :beer:

And translated back:

you see this ring approximately 3/4 in the manner in bottom of the twister? it with a hole in the medium, is the sector below the EC is a plexiglass platform the room of evaporation which water is cooled while the air precipitates by the twister, and while water falls from the hole this explain it better?

Does that sound like something you were trying to explain? ;)

Back