• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

French Twister Bong

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you need the evaporation chamber, the only spot that is evaporating water is the in the evaporation chamber, and a little in the actual vortex

i have a new design for my bong

i kick the old one

i take transparant plastic in water distributor

like a big bottle

i take 4 of this and i make a big one

1.30m at the end

betttttttttttttttttter

i finnish to build it next week i i put pictures on this thread

Hey, that's great!
Be sure to get those pics, I love the look of the vortex.

Wow...been a while since I've been here. Last time I was here, I was reading pepsi's progress, when he quit, I stopped reading (Coincidentally, because of my car here ) However, this thread has interested me. Please, post pictures and keep us updated, poisonkiller, of your next twister bong! Good luck.

Jaime

bon alors voila après une heure de test g ces températures (à vide avec encore 2 petites fuites)

température ambiante 21°C
température eau bong 15°C

et cela après une heure de test et sans ventillo

ca prend forme je suis content

a plus pour les fotos

and now the english version

i finnish my new twister bong
i test it one hour and i have this temperature

ambiant temp 21°C
water temp 15°C

without fan
i am happy

i post some pictures when i remove 2 little water hole

HOLY CRAPOLA! thats SUPA NICE!!!!!

can you feel air movement if you set your hand into the vortex? not in the water but into the cyclinder?

oh man, i cant wait till i get the cash to make mine! give some specs! like dimentions how big is the cylinder ETC

newbong01s.jpg

Back