• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Frogs Still Pulling Away!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Jay See Bee said:
We lost two members with 5000+wu in the pass week, that's why you produced 4000wu more than us :)

Seti@work stats are pretty accurate but don't take into account for lost members.

Hahaha the frogs are hopping off their team :D

TC said:
Sorry toadies - stats aren't quite adding up. Seems to vary a little depending on where you look. This past week we out produced you by nearly 4000 units.

Funny - I noticed a flattened frog in my driveway this afternoon. Looks as if it didn't hop fast enough as I was backing out. Coincidence? :p

Ohhh! Thats harsh.

Acordding to my data and taking into account lost members and buffed down cheaters we are still pulling slighly ahead of the forgz.

We averaged this week 4,180 WU/day while they are crunching 3,907 WU/day.....not much but still closing the gap.

The problem is that we need to ioncrease our output to have any chance to get them before phase one ends.

deez said:
On the thing DorrellCO posted frogs have 6138 on Mar31

On the link wookie posted frogs have -2539 on Mar 31

one or both is wrong or else somebody left or switched names and that messed up the totals

hmmmmmmmm lol i wonder ;) i jumped ship from the frogs a couple days ago with just about that many WU to come back to my original home here :p

batman_threadres.jpg

:rolleyes:

lmao i didnt even look at the dates when i posted i was thinking well thats weird when i made that quote
lol oh well guess i should think a lil more b4 i post :)

I only noticed that this was the bump of the centruy when I came across my post.....

"Hey!! I didn't post that!!!! Wait.... That was posted LAST YEAR!!"

Anybody see some frogs lately? :D
JigPu

^^^ ROTFLMAO^^^

JigPu said:

Anybody see some frogs lately? :D
JigPu

I doubt it - you'll all strain your necks lookin' as we're all the way up here:D :eek: :D

Com'on - when you guys gonna catch up again so we can all play some more:(

Regards from the Pond:)

Ned

We are working on that Ned, but some house cleaning that needed to be done kept from reaching you earlier.....:D

I was thinkiing on using the thread resurrection earlier but chose to post the latest news :D

Mictlan said:
We are working on that Ned, but some house cleaning that needed to be done kept from reaching you earlier.....:D

Yes - but I'm sure your team will/have emerged stonger as a result. Nuff said:)

Over at The Pond, we're all really looking forward to SETI2, with all teams starting from scratch it will mean we all get to play together again and I'm sure there will be plenty of healthy competition:)

Regards,

Ned

Amen to that one, Amen.

Hopefully with the new features of BOING, there will be less cheating in S@HII that what we saw here in the end.

Back