• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FTP client

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ArBiTaL 24

There is no spoon
FTP server

Hi,

I've had an FTP host on my server for a while, but it was patchy and unreliable, and now it won't connect at all, so I've uninstalled it.

Can anyone recommend a good, free (or cheap, i.e. $15 or less), reliable FTP server that makes it easy to add/change users and is reletively easy to use?

Thanks ^_^

Last edited:
I don't think this person needs an ftp 'client' (confusion of terms) I read it as a need for an ftp daemon where ftp user configuration (users, access to folders on the 'ftp server' ) is available to his box

IF he means an FTP server then I suggestGuildFTP. Ive been using for a couple years now and its always worked great.

But if he needs a client to connect to other FTP servers then I say go with SmartFTP as stated above....

ACK Sorry >_< I meant FTP Server,
I already have a client: Terrapin FTP, which is darn good ^_^

Sorry for the confusion eheh.... so yeah, FTP host :)

Cool :) I'm going to have little look at Guild FTP, if it doesn't work out i'll post again here... thankies people :)

Back