• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fx 8150 with H100i OC! Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RAS#ACT time to 27 and Row Cycle Time to 33

Another thing, I just looked at my dual intelligent proccesor II "thing" And its a bit dusty... Could that be a problem?

vcore 1.31-1.33
so okey, bus speed 205 multiplier 20.5 mhz 4216

core 33 C and CPU 57 C again that sound vrm vrm vrm and I m afraid it will freeze again. Well I need to know why the fans slow down when the cpu "freezes"

Last edited:
ok now lets try this:
1 Set CPU LLC to Ultra High
2 Set CPU/NB LLC to High
3 Set CPU current capability to 110%
4 Set CPU/NB current capability to 110%
5 Set CPU Power phase to extreme
6 Set VRM Spread spectrum to Enabled
7 Set CPU power duty to Extreme
8 CPU & CPU/NB Voltages to manual

ok now lets try this:
1 Set CPU LLC to Ultra High
2 Set CPU/NB LLC to High
3 Set CPU current capability to 110%
4 Set CPU/NB current capability to 110%
5 Set CPU Power phase to extreme
6 Set VRM Spread spectrum to Enabled
7 Set CPU power duty to Extreme
8 CPU & CPU/NB Voltages to manual

It frozen. SO what now? All to default and then doing these steps? Or keep it on set settings and doing this?

fans spin down because there is no load on the system so they dont need to run. as for the dust... depends on how much dust are we talking about 3kg or 10 gramms.

Keep the set setting and try i wrote before

only little dust :p
Okey I kept the settings and now loading the windows, lets see, then Im gonna run prime95

edit: the temp are higher core 35 and rising and cpu temp 57 and rising after 2 minutes of test
vcore 1.34-1.36 core temp 36 and cpu temp 58 after 4 minutes of test
temp are getting lower 33 core and cpu temp 57 and come weird voltages dropped at 1.06
temp still getting lowet 30 and 56 ----- 6 minutes of test

I turned it off because I disliked jumping Vcore so hardcore... Whats the issue now :(

Last edited:
screen: ye when it jumped to 1.06 it was like 1417 mhz at the moment if u mean this

Attachments

• weird stuff.jpg
    weird stuff.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 55
all the green eco stuff off?

I m not sure, But ye I turned all off I think will look once more

EDIT1: Ye everything turned off "the green stuff" but Cpu Vcore set to AUTO, is it issue?

Last edited:
Not necessarily.But for me it sounds like the 1604 bios acting up and trying to protect the mobo. If you downgraded to 1503 then ignore the first sentance.I still think you have some green sort of on , bacause in HWmon i can see the powers package. if you have ALL TOTALY off you should not see it. Is cool'n'quiet completly disabled?

PS: in windows activate performance power mode

I have everything green stuff disabled. I even set in windows to performance, The 70W was during the the low mhz which looked like hardware issue or something.

try dropig the multi by 0.5 . if it still throttles drop it again by 0.5. if it still does not work....then i don't know what more can be done.

try dropig the multi by 0.5 . if it still throttles drop it again by 0.5. if it still does not work....then i don't know what more can be done.

Does throtlling hearts hardware? And Why we set all the LLC and stuff like that, I havent seen ppl using them

Froze 1 minute after test started ( multiplier 20, bus speed 210, 4200 mhz, Vcore 1.35)

EDIT: Im prolly done today, 2AM in my country so I m going to sleep a bit and continue tomorrow, hopefully I will have something to start with :(

Last edited:
1.The throttling is because of very high power draw or very high mosfet temps or bugs and it does not hurt hardware(in theory it saves the mobo), i had the throttling issue because of a bios Bug. In your case i am not sure why it does what it does because alldough we have different mobo the power circuits are the same.

2. As for LLC that helps stabilize CPU power. Say you are running [email protected], when it's under load v-core drops to say 1.27 and that causes instability. The same applyes to NB voltage.

3.Power phase: it's more complicated.The selected mode tells the VRM chip how many phases to use while CPU is idleing or while it is on full load. Extreme mode uses all phases all the time, so the current is more stable regardless of load. I told you to put it to extreme because i was thinking that maybe VRM chip is slow to react and thus not giving enough power when sudden load comes on.

I hope that what i wrote can be understood (i have some wierd substances in my system tonight)

EDIT in my country it's 3 :clap: END EDIT

Do you have access to different memory you can try? Or at least try taking some of the memory out and test each stick and each slot separately.

trents: No I Dont have access to diff memory. You mean test it with memtest or with what?.) And try to have it in slot 1 then in slot 2 then 3 then 4? With one ram and the same with other?

You still think it is a ram issue?

Back