• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX 8320E + M5A99X EVO R2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zabdielrubio

Hello I am new at this World overcloking.

I read a lot about this topic in this forum, and I have seen that it is a very advanced topic, I am encouraged to test any configuration. I recommend, my system is as follows

AMD FX 8320E
ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0
32GB RAM DDR3 1866MHz KINGSTON HYPERX FURY
CORSAIR CX750M (750W)
ADATA XPG SX900 SSD 128GB
EVGA SC GTX 760
CORSAIR H70 HYDRO COOLER

Any of you have the same model of mobo and procesa. and you want to share your settings, please.

Last edited:
I have the M5A99FX pro very similar. Sharing settings never really works that well but there is a link in my sig for overclocking the FX. You should have a read through it's not all that difficult. I'll also say that 32GB of memory is a hard pill for the FX to swallow. The IMC isn't all that strong

BTW Welcome to OCF

so far I have come to these values. I did a test an hour and is apparently stable and I would like to reach a value of 4.2

any help or suggestions?

1bdba6deef.jpg
26f60ea675.png
f48a93aa04.png
b4d8027444.png

Last edited:
My first suggestion is to do your overclock in BIOS and second is don't use AMD stability test . It's not hard enough. Try Prime95 blend

Back