• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G.SKILL Launches World’s Fastest DDR3 32GB Memory Kit - DDR3-2800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
We got this press release and I thought it was worth sharing with you guys. It's insane how fast they can get these high capacity kits now.

G.SKILL Launches World’s Fastest DDR3 32GB Memory Kit
Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 2800MHz C11-13-13-35 @ 1.65v

Taipei, Taiwanー4th February, 2013ーG.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with superior quality, announced today, the world’s fastest DDR3 32GB Memory Kit – “Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 2800MHz C11-13-13-35 @ 1.65v Memory kit”.

image001.jpg

G.SKILL – world renowned for producing memory modules at extreme speeds, has once again proven as “a brand to be reckoned with” in the DDR3 memory sector by announcing the world’s fastest DDR3 32GB Memory kit, adding 32GB kit to the world’s dominating DDR3 Series – G.SKILL “Trident X”. The new Trident X 32GB kit - F3-2800C11Q-32GTXD features 4 sticks of 8GB memory modules, which will fit perfectly on Z77 chipset & IVY Bridge CPU, and it’s also the one and only 32GB Memory kit running @ 2800MHz CL11 in the market today.

Being the first to introduce such large capacity memory kit running at an incredible speed of 2800MHz, G.SKILL continues to impress power users/professional overclockers by offering the best memory solution with highest quality.

(Picture below shows the memory modules running over 15hrs of stress test on “Mem Test Pro” with ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Motherboard & INTEL i7 3770K processor.)

32GB-2800C11-13-13-35-PI-15.png

About G.Skill
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.

Should be some nicely binned hynix mfr under the hood on those bad boys

We got this press release and I thought it was worth sharing with you guys. It's insane how fast they can get these high capacity kits now.

Really?? Hot damn, I want those godly binned chips in my box now! G-skill has been impressing the hell out of me, especially running these at 1.65v. Looks like we could be OC'ing these into the 3GHz's without any kind of extreme cooling or voltages :D

Oh, and
sweetjesus.gif

Pretty incredible. I wonder what % of IMCs can even handle 2800 let alone 32gb worth.

I'm not sure if the person in that picture is a guy or a girl... if a girl definitely not endowed.

lolll yeah. Small breasted girl maybe.

The belly looks like a girl one.
I am looking up bits n pieces about what's the highest I can use on my MSI FM2 board and I come across this?

LMFAO...

Thanks for this. Made my day, since I am waiting for my parts to come in for my A10 build. Was supposed to be here yesterday. Only thing I got was the Case.

Now back to the topic...

Can we get someone to test these things out on the AMD APUs? Since memory speed is key to their graphics performance.

You'd be past the point of benefit with something this fast, plus the APU's IMC isn't (generally) strong enough to push that kind of speed on ambient cooling. It's certainly capable, but generally requires LN2 to get there (and lots more). You'll probably see an ambient stopping point around 2133-2400, depending on your chip and motherboard.

EDUT - Txus also makes a very strong argument below. :)

I am looking up bits n pieces about what's the highest I can use on my MSI FM2 board and I come across this?

LMFAO...

Thanks for this. Made my day, since I am waiting for my parts to come in for my A10 build. Was supposed to be here yesterday. Only thing I got was the Case.

Now back to the topic...

Can we get someone to test these things out on the AMD APUs? Since memory speed is key to their graphics performance.

If you are willing to pay $299 to boost an iGPU performance, you are doing it wrong. Specially, if a 7950 costs only $299.

Back