• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-A75-UD4H? What are your thoughts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

googalabosh

In general what are your thoughts about this mobo? It will be supporting the AMD A6-3650 Llano 2.6GHz.

Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

In general what are your thoughts about this mobo? It will be supporting the AMD A6-3650 Llano 2.6GHz.

Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

I don't know anything about this board, but in general I'd say wait a just a little bit for the A10 APU's and a socket FM2 board to put them in. One has a 4-core piledriver CPU clocked at 3.8g paired to an HD7000 series GPU in one tidy little package. With a (rumored) list price of $130... that's rather incredible sounding.

And they are being released to the wild in early October, by all accounts, so the wait isn't that long!

Last edited:
Awesome board and a great overclocker, i'm pleased with it. I havn't tried undervolting everything yet. May need to add +.05 DDR voltage for some low voltage high speed memory sticks. The only thing is to get the latest beta bios as the others have a bug that doesn't changed the NB frequency correctly according to memory speed. That alone improved my memory speed. Made mine much more snappy than the stock bios. Something else, in that bios that is a helped but forgot what it is at the moment. DDR3 2400MHz memory support. Plenty of of USB ports, have no idea what I would use them all for. The onboard realtek 7.1 surround sound is really nice. Just a nice solid built motherboard in my opinion with a lot of options and features I never use.

If you can hold out for A10 and socket FM2 like Buddywh mentioned, you'll be better off.

Hands down, the best board for FM1 APUs.

Buut FM2 is here, and I would wait the week or two for the A10 APUs.

Ya I think that is that what I'm going to do. I thought they would all release at the same time but guess not. I'll wait for A10's

Back