• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming mice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dpg3456

Hello all,

I recently bought a G.Skill Rip.Jaw mx780 and it was having problem with connecting and disconnecting randomly so i sent it back. Now i need suggestions with a new mouse. Firstly i have about 50 bucks or so to spend. I need a mouse for gaming, preferably wired. I have a fairly bigger hand than the average person, about a xl in glove size. any recommendations? Any link and input is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Ive got a G500 that I like a lot. I'm not sure if the new G502 is equivalent but it's $49.99 on Amazon.

I was reading that there was a problem with the G502, something with the sliding legs or something. I was looking at razers but idk.

some of the corsair mice use logitech sensors, and they are quite nice for a larger hand.

I use the m65 and sabre, both are great mice.

cousins both used to be diehard logitech guys, they both recently bought some blue glowey $15 mice and they absolutely love them they say they blow their mx518's out of the water. i cant remember off the top of my head what brand they were though, i think it was some no name el cheapos. also they are some of the best fps players i have ever met, i mean, im not bad but they are crazy.

Okay well I ended up ordering the zowie gear benq fk1. Heard some good stuff about it and it's supposed to have one of the best optical sensors. Thanks for the help all.

Okay well I ended up ordering the zowie gear benq fk1. Heard some good stuff about it and it's supposed to have one of the best optical sensors. Thanks for the help all.

the zowie fk1 uses an avago 3310, which is an older outdated sensor that is inferior to logitechs newest sensor, the 3366. That said its a good sensor, but there are technically "better mice" out there. If it fits your hand is probably more important though, unless you REALLY care about inherent acceleration (Scanning)

Well considering my computer running a 9590 a lot of it is outdated. But I understand what you are saying. Thanks for the help.

For a larger hand, I recommend the steelseries Rival 700, Rival 500 or the Madcatz RAT 8.
The Mionix Castor is another one my favorites but smaller than the Rivals or RAT..
The Logitech Chaos Spectrum is kind of in between, size wise, the Rivals and the Castor but is a bit expensive
But I use my RAT Pro X mostly ..

Asus GX950 .

Great mouse for large mitts like mine. Fits like a glove :D

I also have the Logitech G9X (COD Model) and the EVGA TorQ X10 Carbon.

The G9X is a great mouse also. The Evga TorQ X10 Carbon is a bit on the slimmer/smaller side and doesn't fit my hand.

Out of the 3, I like the GX950 the best followed by the G9X.

Do any of you have suggestions for a decent gaming keyboard? I have the g105 but I recently broke the shift key. I don't want to spend to much since the mouse is more important. I have 65 for one.

Idk about most people, but i rather like my g910 rgb mechanical keyboard. It's one of the cheaper mechanical keyboards out now, and I'm very happy with the purchase. I use a Logitech g600 mouse myself, and while it isn't for everyone, i love it. I have big hands, and my old naga died, so i bought it, no regrets.

Back