• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte GA 990XA UD3 driver help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ringmaster2.0

Hi Guys. I just completed my first build which includes the above mobo, fx6100 cpu, gskill ares 2 x 8 gb sticks, etc. I loaded all of the drivers from gigabyte's website and I keep getting a code 28 for what i believe said "pci 4" (sorry, at work). Any suggestions? My buddy recommended running driveragent, but not sure how much that will help since the manufacturer's website didn't help. Thanks guys.

We'll need to know the exact device name. And for anyone else, the Code 28 is referring to the results of double-clicking the device in Device Manager (will have a yellow exclamation mark next to it)... "Drivers for this device are not installed (Code 28)"

It's probably the USB3 ports. Try and download the etron drivers from Gigabyte's support page.

Thanks for the help guys. I resolved the issue last night after work. It was simply a matter of not loading the usb 3.0 drivers. Apparently i forgot how to use the scroll bar on the side of the screen. LOL

Back