• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goin' back to Cali!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cy

I'll be gone for a week as my wife and I visit her family in southern Cali, Manhattan Beach. I'll have my home lab shut down so my production will be less than half of normal. We are leaving tomorrow and will be back late next Teusday.

The good news is my mother-in-law's house is right on the beach now! :D

See you suc...er, guys later. ;)

EDIT: I prolly won't have much access out there so I may not be able to post anything till I get back.

Cy

Cy said:
I'll be gone for a week as my wife and I visit her family in southern Cali, Manhattan Beach. I'll have my home lab shut down so my production will be less than half of normal. We are leaving tomorrow and will be back late next Teusday.

The good news is my mother-in-law's house is right on the beach now! :D

See you suc...er, guys later. ;)

EDIT: I prolly won't have much access out there so I may not be able to post anything till I get back.

Cy

The bad news is it's your mother-in-law's house?.... j/k ;)

Have a great trip!

Last edited:
Exactly! :(

Actually, I get along really well with her so its not a big deal. :) I'm lucky in that my wife also gets along really well with my Mom so we are golden.

Cy

Cy said:
Exactly! :(

Actually, I get along really well with her so its not a big deal. :) I'm lucky in that my wife also gets along really well with my Mom so we are golden.

Cy

Going to also take a trip to SETI HQ: Berkely? LOL

Yodums

I'd love to try and visit the Berkeley offices but its to far north. We won't have enough time in this trip. :(

Cy

Back