• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GOING INTEL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Manny,with what is going on with processors, I have plenty of time.
I don't expect to see much out of the haswell refresh and with broadwell over the horizon i have plenty of time. the psu is stuck up in canada, the latest cpu is over the horizon so I still sit.

Sounds like a plan Caddi! Sucks though when you have to wait for a new toy.

That it does and the board I had was the Killer, it worked OK if you weren't planning on really pushing it, it would be fine. I do like my Hero 20 times more though.

I am going to interject a little something here for clarity. C_D sees BLUE as a color. Not many others. He wants a board he can see the color of for once.

Asrock moved their Extreme Series from a silverish color to BLUE and he can see that for a color.

You think he will have only one mobo? I don't!!!!!!!!! He has already mentioned in then end he will move his CHV's and Saberkitty AM3+ mobo's; I have no fear he will be stuck with a single board.

Asrock makes an EXT 9 and EXT 11 and the Z87 EXT 11 was a bear hunter according to reviews but will not be first released. He knows that. It is on the list for a thorough perusal at the release of EXT 11.

I have cautioned him about the VOLTS on straight water. I have mentioned that about anything across the cpu pins in the socket can be a cause for oh shett.

So now that he uses a case where the mobo is more readily visible...Blue or Orange would be good for mobo colors. H*ll I see peeps want a specific color mobo all the time. He just happens to fall into that category this time and knowing him like I have come to know and respect him...well gimme BLUE or ORANGE. Hehehe.

Me is RGone...ster.

this build is going to look pretty to me, I'll be able to use extention cables and get the cables out of sight, get all my water plumbing neat and tidy, hell i'm 53 and might even bling it up with lighting!!!

Back