• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good case to fit 9800GTX?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bnason

Registered
So, I have a sh*tty old Antec case and just bought a 9800GTX. I could just BARELY get the damned thing to fit. Literally had to redo all of my cabling as I have about 1/2" of clearance between the end of the 9800GTX and my drive bays.

Going to be upgrading soon and would love some recommendations for a good case that will fit nicely with a 9800GTX card.

Thanks!

coolermaster cm690 its cheap and big enough
if you have a best buy around see if they have any more of the rocketfish lian li cases left for 49.99
i have a rocketfish lian li and a 9800gx2...i still have room to park a buick in that case

coolermaster cm690 its cheap and big enough
if you have a best buy around see if they have any more of the rocketfish lian li cases left for 49.99
i have a rocketfish lian li and a 9800gx2...i still have room to park a buick in that case
I agree 100% with smokie mcpott and i have two 8800GTS 512mb in my 690.So either case will work great.personally id go with the rocketfish its awesome.Only reason i haven't bought one is because it wont fit on my desk its to tall.And wouldnt you know it the best buy near me still had 3 left last week for $45.99:bang head

Back