• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grand Theft Auto V

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Eh... unless it's being developed for the PC exclusively or next generation of consoles I don't care. DLC that comes on a disk as far as I am concerned.

Wouldn't it be in Vice City since gta4 was in liberty city??

I think the general consensus is that this one will be back in San Andreas, or on the West Coast at least.

Personally, Im praying for San Andreas.

Well long as they make the game as full as SA I might buy it. GTA4 they took out loads of features to the point the game was just GTA3 with crappy Russian voice acting.

I didn't mind the direction 4 went in at all... I suppose a step towards realism would bother some people though. If you didn't like GTA4 chances are you will love Saints Row 3.

As far as GTA5 goes same console limitations = same game.

I didn't mind the direction 4 went in at all... I suppose a step towards realism would bother some people though. If you didn't like GTA4 chances are you will love Saints Row 3.

As far as GTA5 goes same console limitations = same game.

Yea more realism is something I think they could skip entirely The graphics of GTA IV were top notch at the time and still stresses a brand new system to run all out. So really I would hope they don't go crazy adding more textures and stuff. If they were to just change the map to an updated version of SA and a new story line I would be more than happy.

I had to force myself to finish GTA IV. I did like the realistic vehicle damage, but compared to SA it was meh at best. On the other hand I spent crazy amounts of time with Saints Row 2, and see the same happening for number 3.

I really hope they take it back towards san andreas. I hope they bring back car customization, eating, and all the skills. Even though the little things are very little, there awesome additions.

Back