• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greatest signature quotes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like the grindstone one quite accurate really.

My latest cute quote I like is

I have discovered the cure for slouching! Unfortunately its Presbyopia!

those that have it will laugh uncontrollably, others will go to dictionary.com yet fail to see the humor in it....

"It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the 8-pack, you may get the 16-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines, or coloring outside the lines. I say, color outside the lines. You know what I mean? Color right off the page." -Waking Life.

Dirty Harry: I know what you asking youself, did I shoot 5 rounds or did I shoot 6. You know in the mist of all that excitment I lost count myself. So what you need to ask your self is. Do I feel luck, well you ya.. punk.

Man on Fire: Every one has an art. Death is this mans art, and he is about to paint his master piece.

My great Excuse is: well how am I to learn how to fix a pc, if its working. So breaking it is really just a way for me to learn more about it.

I've always liked this one from the Simpson's...
Bart: "Dad, what is mind?"
Homer: "What is mind? Mind is Matter. What is matter? Nevermind."

One I made up. I'm not normal and have only met two people in my life who claim to be normal and they scared me worse than people that claimed to be insane.

Nerd logic: It takes a real man to love Hello Kitty and well Malpine is one of them

this one came from Shard of the forums here...im not gonna quote it cause its not exact

-Life is like a box of chocolates, everyone eats them and you get left with the bad ones- ehh thats reallly off

techun said:
haha..what if you're out of your car, and a mob attacks you, and burns off your fingertips? Then you cant get in your car, and swarms of locusts and beavers attack?

in response to a finger-print activated door lock system on your car.

LOL. CLASSIC

i'll put it in my sig after this post, but one of my favorite quotes is from some guy that told my friend this

" Be Weary of the shadows that lurk in the light "

it had to do with some weird stuff dealing with " Chi " and his training, and the fact my friend is in martial arts. also had to do alot with what was going on with my friends life at that time, and alot of weird stuff. but i will always remember that quote for some reason.

Back