• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GT5 on Novemeber 2 2010? yeaaaaaaah right

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I doubt they will skip on this date, since it's useless to release a game like that after the holidays.

yeah lol. i would be too embarrassed to put up videos like that. I will throw some gt5 videos up as soon as i get it on teh 24th.

Hopefully it won't be pushed back AGAIN. I heard it was pushed back 2 days for Europe, and so far I have not seen copies of this game in stock at work ( Fry's ).

I just saw the game set up at Fry's Electronics in Orange County. They had it set up with the big screen in front and a logitech racing wheel.

there's damage. standard cars just get dented and engine damage. i thinkthey get dirty too. Premium cars can take more damage. some models like the WRC cars actually can have parts fall off.

just saw a comercial on tv for it! nov 24th is what it said. im pumped! been waiting for this game wayyyyy too long

Mine has just arrived at work !

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming it's arrival !

Unfortantely, I have to wait till half 7 to play it :(

Back