• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guide to a simple water cooling system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very Very nice..easy to read, easy to understand..and you have products there to SHOW the noobs where to get it, and what is recommended. I'm gonna subscribe to this thread and use it as a refering one to new guys..

one more thing, the layout is exactly the way i was gonna write one up..just got beat to it!

sticky.gif

STICKY!!

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate all of the praise here. I've had a bad week and this really helps. I hope to have more time to work on this again later. there is more that I wanted to add, but had difficulty finding. Mostly just links to help explain some things.

Again... If someone wants to add a tweaker's section to this or start another thread that I can link to, feel free. I don't think that I'm quite experienced enough to cover these subjects. also, there are so many things you can do that I wouldn't know where to begin.

Good luck to all!

edit: Also, does anyone think I should submit this to the front page?

Back