• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i(maybe H100i) or XSPC RayStorm RX240 Watercooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jonathan1863

Hi

I am new here and it looks very exciting

My question is: Where will i get the best improvement for the money.

With a Corsair H100, maybe the new H100i or with a complete watercooling loop( i found this kit from XSPC http://www.xs-pc.com/products/watercooling-kits/d5-kits/raystorm-d5-rx240-watercooling-kit/ )

My current system is:
Intel core i7 3770K
ASUS Maximus V Gene
550 Ti
8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz RAM
Corsair GS550 PSU
Corsair Force 3 180GB SSD

I would be glad if you could help me

Regards

Jonathan Tollestrup

complete watercooling loops are always better because they're modular. you can always buy and add blocks to it in the future (lets say you want to watercool your GPU for example)

You are also welcome to come with other watercooling setups(kits and buy all of the parts separate) my price range is about 200 € total( BTW i live in denmark so stores in the EU is great:D)

The H100i looks to be pretty nice when it comes out, if you went with an integrated setup that's probably what I would go with.

I went with an H80 but looking back it might have been a better idea to just get an H100. I think I got the H80 on sale 20$ off or something though.

I know a custom water loop can get pretty expensive and imo not really unnecessary with how well CPU's overclock these days. Even so it's cool to do and I plan to eventually try my hand at building a custom loop one day.

Back