• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i not recognized

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, simply reading it tells me: one of them (larger) is the driver for XP, Vista, W7 32/64bit and the other (smaller) is just W7/W8 32/64.

ok, i have been testing some other things right now, and it seems to be that it hates my frontpanel... it does work so far ( pc completely off for a minute and normal reboot) when the frontpanel header is not connected........ gonna test more for sure. ugly thing that i already have requested RMA right before i found out... :p anyway, if it does work this way how can i get my frontpanel working again if im not able to have it plugged in to a header :S

Last edited:
i just installed h100i, had the same issue usb device not recognized, other devices showed up in corsair link software but not h100i unit. so i changed usb mobo connector whilst os was running win 7 and usb driver device re-installed then i updated corsair firmware and walla all showed up fine.. hope this helps if not tried already, make sure do this while os is running seems to the ticket.. mobo is msi z77 mpower

tried this many times, in afraid =/ only way to make it work for me is to not connect the frontpanel-usb to the header.. tnx for trying =)

Back